Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Reports Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev  Page  of 2
Author Message
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 9:12am

What I gave you goes in the Select Expert, not the Command.

IP IP Logged
vpriyanka2001
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 28 May 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 59
Quote vpriyanka2001 Replybullet Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 9:18am
I did that, but how will I get 2 dates here (Start and end) in my Page header.

IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 9:19am
Originally posted by DBlank

If you are using only one parameter for both dates you need to create two formula fields to display them
Start Date as...
Minimum({?Date}
End date as ....
Maximum({?Date}
Now you can use these as any other field and drag and drop.
IP IP Logged
vpriyanka2001
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 28 May 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 59
Quote vpriyanka2001 Replybullet Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 9:27am
Thanks for all your help, It was soo simple but I was simply not getting it.
I really appreciate your help and patience.

IP IP Logged
<< Prev  Page  of 2
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum