Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Table Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Catherine
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 07 Aug 2009
Location: Canada
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote Catherine Replybullet Topic: Table
     Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 6:41am
Hi
 
I'm creating a Price List in Crystal Report XI and I would like to add a tab looking like this:
 
Color             PEI                   MOHs
Color1         PEIvalue1        MOHsvalue1
Color 2        PEIvalue2        MOHsvalue2
...                    ...                      ...
ColorN        PEIvalueN        MOHSvalueN
 
I setted the details section to multiple column so I would need this table to be in a footer, appearing between each section (13'x13' ceramics tile, 10'x10' tiles, etc. ) and showing the value of the PEI and the Mohs for each value.
And I absolutely cannot find a way to do this..
 
Thanks for your help,
 
Catherine
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 9:59am
YOu are going to need to add more info to this post but I think you need to add a group under your Product Name (or ID) then add the 3 columns into the detial sections.
DO not use multiple columns, they make yuour 3 turn into 6 (if they can fit it on the page)....
COLOR   PEI   MOH              COLOR     PEI    MOH
IP IP Logged
Catherine
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 07 Aug 2009
Location: Canada
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote Catherine Replybullet Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 10:05am
Hi
 
Thanks for the answer
 
The problem is that I need the multiple column for the first part (photo of the tile, color and price).
Then, behind those informations, I wan to add the PEI and the MOHs for each tile so it'd look like this:
 
Brand
Size
 
Photo1             Photo2             Photo3                Photo4
Color1              Color2              Color3                 Color4
Price 1              Price2               Price3                 Price4
 
Color1       PEI1        MOHs1
Color2       PEI2        MOHs2
Color3       PEI3        MOHs3
 
Also, the other problem is that if I put the mohs and PEI in a detail section, they appear under each line of photos, but I need them behind all the photos of a same size (which is between 1 and let's say 20 items).
 
Thanks a lot
And so on
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 10:11am
Sorry but I cannot visualize this and do not know how your data is set up so I can't really give you a good solution...
You may need to consider using sub reports for your as a solution.
Not as good for performance but will give you more options for design.
If you post sample row level raw data adn your design someone may be able to give you other suggestions.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum