Joined: 06 Aug 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Topic: Problem with underlay Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 6:40am
Hi all,
I'm having a problem with a report that I'm trying to design (hope somebody can help)...
I have Group footer A & B, I've set A to underlay following sections which works fine... until... setting it to print at the bottom of the page!!
In section expert:
Group Footer #1: Print at bottom of page - On Group Footer #1a: underlay following sections -On
This prints both sections at the bottom of the page but the underlay following sections option doesn't work.
Futher information:
Group Footer #1: Print at bottom of page - Off
Group Footer #1a: Print at bottom of page - On & underlay following sections -On
This config prints section 1a at the bottom of the page and puts 1b on the next page!
The reason I'm doing this is so I can suppress 1a based on a parameter (just incase you wondered).
I guess I could merge to 2 sections and suppress each object that was in 1a based on the parameter I just thought my original plan was easier and simplier... obviously not!
Does anyone have any ideas? Any help would be much appreciated.
Joined: 06 Aug 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 7:44am
Originally posted by gavsmith
I guess I could merge to 2 sections and suppress each object that was in 1a based on the parameter I just thought my original plan was easier and simplier... obviously not!
Turns out you can not conditionally supress line objects so that idea doesn't work either... I'm using Crystal Reports X by the way if that's relevant.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum