Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: CRXIR2SP5 csv export "Isolate Groups" wrapping fir Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
CRNewbie32
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 14 Oct 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 22
Quote CRNewbie32 Replybullet Topic: CRXIR2SP5 csv export "Isolate Groups" wrapping fir
     Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 1:51pm
I am doing a csv export with CRXIR2SP5 and choose Isolate Groups when exporting. The report has 3 group headers that I want to be the first 3 records in the export.

1. It wraps the first group header and I don't know why.
2. It appears that it inserts some CRLFs after that as there are blank records after that.
3. The second and third group header as well as the detail rows all print as they should.

Any thoughts on what I'm missing? Thanks for any input!
TrytoworkwithSQLServerCrystal
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum