Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Technical Questions
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Technical Questions
Topic: Charts for unique summary
Author
Message
dgronich
Newbie
Joined: 27 Apr 2009
Location: Israel
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Charts for unique summary
Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 6:54am
Hey guys,
In my report I need to use my own way of summarizing and calculating average data. The normal way is not working in a specific case I'm dealing with.
As a result I end up with 7 separate figures on the report footer - each is stored in a formula.
Do you know if I can put these 7 figures on a pie chart? Sounds trivial but I did not find a way to do it.
Thanks!
Dror Gronich
IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 7:34am
Nope.
If you can recreate the process using a single formula or a Running Total then you can do it.
What is some sample data and how do you want it calculated?
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
KONACAD
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.