Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Sorting lines in a Gantt Chart Posted: 04 Aug 2009 at 11:23am
Hi -
I am trying to create a Gantt Chart but the entries are not sorting by the first date; it is seems to be sorting randomly. In all of the reading I have found the examples are all sorted by first date in ascending order.
Joined: 04 Aug 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 6:15am
I've been doing some more research and it looks like to control the order of items in a chart you use groups. In the Gantt chart though you need to use the advanced option.
Has anyone been able to change the order of the items in a Gantt chart?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum