|
I have a crystal report, where I have added a dataset (.xsd) from another assembly.
The dataset uses 3 tables and I have used different fields from these 3 tables in my report.
At runtime, I create an object of that dataset, fill it with appropriate data and then assign it to the report
as
report.SetDataSource(DsTest);
Now in debug build, this work find. However in release build on a test machine, when I open the report, the crystal reports viewer opens up and then a login dialog pops up saying "Database login" with "DsTest" as the server(?) name and asking for username and password.
How do I get rid of this dialog?
How does one work with disconnected datasets with multiple tables in Crystal reports?
|
|
I assign the dataset, like you did, and then I open a reportviewer and set the report to the one that I want. I have never had a problem. I only have 2 tables, and they don't relate to each other (one holds the parameters). Thinking back, I do have a couple that have more tables (usually for subreports). I have never been prompted with a password. I am assuming that your datasource is ADO.net
|