Joined: 03 Aug 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Connect CR 11.5 to SQL SSAS Database Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 10:48am
Hello, I am using the Crystal Reports 11.5 Report Wizard and trying to connect to a SQl Server Analysys Services OLAP cube. I have not been able to do so with this version or CR. I am with version 8.5. What are the steps needed to connect to this cube type of cube? Thank you.
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 03 Aug 2009 at 10:58am
You will NOT be able to do this with 8.5, but you can with 11.5. You need to make sure that you have the latest service packs installed as well as the latest OLEDB provider for MS SSAS that comes from Microsoft. I haven't done this myself, but these instructions come from a report developer I work with who has done this.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum