Thanks for ur reply Allany
before i post this matter, i have tried the way as you suggest.
I link 'custcode' field in detail section of main report to 'custcode' parameter field in both subreports. but, this way still result in error
mysql odbc connector said that :
" unknown field list 'IFBT1' in where clause..."
'IFBT1' is the value of 'custcode' field in detail section. Provided this way was successfull, the subreport should display the payment summary of each customer.
I have tested the mysql stored procedure w/ some inputs, and they can result the correct value.
I also have tested the same way w/ MS. Access, and this also results in error. but the error provided by Access is "..Data type mismatch.."
actually i already able to show the report, but the time is too long. i just want to get the better performance with other technique of passing parameter
Edited by Yudi - 05 Aug 2009 at 7:06pm