Dear All,
I am currently experiencing a technical difficulty during the development with Crystal Report.
Basically I want to know if there is a way to set the Printer page size automatically in Adobe Reader 6.0 when exporting report in PDF format with Crystal Report 2008.
For example, in one of my crystal report files (rpt), I have set the page size 11.0inch x 8.00 inch and I want to print it in Adobe with "Legal" size. What I want to do is that when this report is being exported to a page, and is opened in Adobe Reader 6.0, Adobe reader will automatically set the page size to "Legal", instead of defaulting to "A4" or "Letter" size.
Is it possible to implement it with Crystal Report 2008? If so, please showing me the right direction. It would be better to have an example with a sample code.
Thanks very much for the help!