|
I am using BOXI and have record coming in detail section something like
STU1 , ABC , 200, --------------------------------- STU2 , DEF , 300, --------------------------------- STU1 , GHI, 400, --------------------------------- STU3 , KIL , 400, ---------------------------------
I want to ignore the record if the first field is duplicate. In above example STU1 is coming again in 3rd record, so 3rd record must be removed.
I have tried using many thing like supress and all but problem is that if supress the record still it will appear if the group by is done on the records.
Is there something like if Previous (COL1) = COL1 then delete record. If yes please help me to know the formula and where should i put it.
Thanks in advance.
|
|
Thanks. Actually my report is grouping by the filtered record.
Step 1 - Getting all the record -----------------------
STU1 , ABC , 200, --------------------------------- STU2 , DEF , 300, --------------------------------- STU1 , GHI, 400, --------------------------------- STU3 , KIL , 400, ---------------------------------
Step 2 - Filtering the duplicate one out
STU1 , ABC , 200, ---------------------------------
STU2 , DEF , 300, ---------------------------------
STU3 , KIL , 400, ---------------------------------
Step 3 - Get the Sum of amount grouped by COL2
STU1 , ABC , 200, ---------------------------------
STU2 , DEF , 300, ---------------------------------
STU3 , KIL , 400, ---------------------------------
So if you see here when I will do grouping in Step3 , I cannot group on the record returned by Step 2. Or can I ? . If yes , please let me know how can I do that.
In SQL i could have done that by
select COL2, SUM(COL3) from (select MAX(COL2) ,MAX(COL3) from TABLE1 group by STU1) A group by COL2
Please let me know how can I implement in Crystal report.
|