And have a grid below starting at line 10 that has equipment, serial numbers, etc..
I don't know much about the design of crystal reports, so I have no way of telling her how to do it. The alternative, would be I would have to code this out in VB.NET and that's not an option I want to pursue.
Please tell me there IS a way to do this, and if possible a link to an example of someone doing this, or details on how to do this.
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 7:19am
I am not sure you can do what you need to as a final end result but if you create objects on multiple detail lines for each "column" and row and then insert the items into as you want per cell and row then that is where they will be end up via an excel export. Note i tested this for a single "person" and not multiple "people" which will likely end up messing up your row level data.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum