Hi,
I have a report design as follows :
G1 (summary Value 1)
G2 (summary Value 2)
G3 (summary Value 3)
D1 100
D2 200
D3 250
For each G3 (Group Header 3), i need to show only maximum of D3 value. I should hide other details section (D1 & D2). Accordingly I need to sum only those values to G2 and G3.
For this solution what I have did is :
1. I have sorted D3 to descending order. and I have created sub-group below to G3, to display only max of D3 value.
I want report solution like this :
G1 350
G2 350
G3 350
D3 250
G3 100
D2 100
...............
.................................................
And I have tried by creating running total, we can display value only in the footer. but I want to display the value in Group header.
Could you please help me on this ? I am struck in between.
Thanks in advance.
Thanks
Suresh