Joined: 23 Jul 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 9:00am
I have been able to get the correct Sum that I needed. I didnt use the complete Solution DBlank provided. I did not need the first Running Total and I had to add more to the formula in the 2nd Running Total. In the formula I had to include Previous(fileID) <> FileID. So the formula on the Running total distinct count of FileID is
(Isnull({vw_MF_All_2010_Liable_Files.Amount}) or {vw_MF_All_2010_Liable_Files.Amount} = 0.00) and previous({vw_MF_All_2010_Liable_Files.FileID}) <> {vw_MF_All_2010_Liable_Files.FileID}
Using just the first part of this formula counted even those FileID's where there were more than one row for that FileID. I did not need to use the first running total.
I created one formula called Sum of 0.00 trans that took the Running Total count * 600.
Then the final Sum formula was this {@Sum of 0.00 Trans} + Sum ({vw_MF_All_2010_Liable_Files.Amount})
Without your insight and Assistance DBlank I might never have come up with the final solution. You got me headed in the right direction and I really appreciate that help.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum