Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: DCP with intellisense Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
rio826
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 06 May 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote rio826 Replybullet Topic: DCP with intellisense
     Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 5:47am

I have a DCP that shows over 1000s unique values (I added a windows registry entry to tel Cr to override the internal default value of 1,000 recores) and I would like to add intellisense to those values but when I type only the first value is found.  Like if I am looking for Tyco, I can type "T" but it will not continue to the next letter if I continue typing "y" it change to the values that start with "Y".  Who can I force the intellisense to go to the next value that I am typing without jumping to the next value.

Angie
AR
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum