Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 23 Jul 2009 at 9:02am
What type of image is in the field? We do images from Oracle Blob fields, but we've found that we have to store them in .jpg format in order for them to work.
Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 143
Posted: 23 Jul 2009 at 12:36pm
How big is the image.....
I'm not totally sure, (i haven't really done much research outside of my own experience with several reports) but it seems like at a certain file size... Crystal doesn't like to retrieve the image... I attempted using an image of a document to populate fields onto it to automate the process of some of our documentation... and i ended up having to recreate the document....
If IRL is an MMO... I guess we're still in beta...
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum