Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Query Panel Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
gemonero
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 21 Jul 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote gemonero Replybullet Topic: Query Panel
     Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 3:39pm
Is the Query Panel Option from Database Manu not available on Trial Versions?
 
I would like to do some arragements on the current Query (created by wizzard), but the Query Panel looks not available?
 
I need to run this report, in order to convince my manager to buy this product.
 
Thanks
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 23 Jul 2009 at 6:38am
You might try using a stored proc.  Then you can customize the SQL all you want.  Just set the stored proc as the datasource and the parameters etc will be set up for you and you can start designing.
 
I was taught to only use stored procs, so I am a bit biased.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum