Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Time Format Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
dave6726
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 22 Jul 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote dave6726 Replybullet Topic: Time Format
     Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 3:25pm
Hi, I am new and you will have to bear with me. I am the only one with access to Crystal Reports at work, its an early version (forgot to check which version before I came home)
 
I have been following the instructions to create a report in design. I am getting my report from Symposium Express Call Centre.
 
One of the options I can put on design is "Not Ready Time". This shows the time that an operator has been in a Not Ready State.
 
My problem is: it returns a figure (i.e 10,235) and not in the format of a time (hh.mm,ss). I really need the time value not a figure. Can anyone tell me how to format(?) the figure to show as a time value?
still learning
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 3:59pm

You will have to figure out what the number is representing and then use that to convert it to the proper format.

My guess is that this is the total number of seconds.
If so you could do a dateadd as seconds adding that field to any date midnight and then change that filed as showing the HH:MM:SS military time format. This would work assuming no records ever go over 24 hours.


Edited by DBlank - 22 Jul 2009 at 3:59pm
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum