Topic: How to place the cross tabs one below other Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 11:45pm
Hello friends,
I am using CR XI. In my report i need to use 3 cross tabs one below the other and all are having the same number columns. When i place the CT one below the other data is getting overlap each other. So is there any way to control the data overlaping by placing the CT one below other. I have searched for this but i cound't found any solution. Please provide me the solution. Its urgent!!!!!
I am using the Group Header1. My requirement is just to add another CT below the existing one by suppressing the column headings since the columns headings are of similar type.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum