|
Hi,
I have a crystal reports viewer docked to fill on a form.
I have the print button visible on it.
I add a report to the report viewer.
When I run I can see the report in the viewer. Now I click the print button , which takes me to the select printer dialog , I select a printer and it prints the report perfectly.
What I am looking for is, an event or a call back from the print button or report viewer or report which would tell me if the user has opted to print the report.
I can understand that whether the report was printed or not can not be determined, and I am not looking for that.
I want to know if the user clicked "Ok" to print the report.
How do I do that?
Thanks in advance.
Aseem Chiplonkar
Varian medical systems
|