Hello... this is my first post on this forum and looking at some of the helpful posts i've read on here, I have to warn you that my expectations are through the roof! :)
Get to the point, right? Okay, so I'm creating a report in crystal 10. There are a couple of records in the db field i'm grouping on that are different but similar that I would like to group together. For example: the records would be:
application_name.exe
application_name.exe1
Adjacent to the group name (application name) is a field that displays the usage time of this particular application. As such, I need to combine the usage time for these two applications, not just suppress it as a duplicate. I've tried using a display string formula to make the two records display the same, but it leaves both records in the report.
I apologize if my explanation is messy, but i appreciate any help you can provide.
Thanks! Curt