I have been working on a report in which I am trying to sort certain types of data that is located within the same table and field. The data is distinguished and may be sorted according to a particular "analysis code."
For example, I would like for all of my sample data, which is defined by the analysis code "TOC_," to appear at the top of the details section of the report. However, I would like for my QC data for that particular sample, which is defined by the analysis code "TOC_LCS," to be located at the bottom of the details section of the report.
I'm sure there is a formula that might help with this sorting or placing of data, but I'm not sure how to go out about creating that formula.
If {FLATDATA_1.ACOD} = "TOC_LCS" then . . .
Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Chelsey