Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 31
Topic: Supress blank fields Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 10:53am
Hello,
How can a supress blank fields? I have a SQL query "select memo1 <>"" or memo2 <> "" or memo 3<>''". A record will have either one or more memo's. I only want the memo fields that have data to show on the report.
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 11:00am
I'm not sure where you are executing the command. If you are selecting in a stored proc, you might try checking for NULL. Same in Crystal, it might be that the value being returned is NULL which is not ''
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum