Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Problem with exporting to PDF for font format's "t Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
mbwozniak
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 08 Jul 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote mbwozniak Replybullet Topic: Problem with exporting to PDF for font format's "t
     Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 5:26am

Hello,

 

My clients have got installed two modules: CrystalReports11_5_RDC_Reportengine.msm and CrystalReports11_5_RDC_Runtime.msm. I’ve got font’s problem with export to pdf  from Crystal Viewer. My problem is revealed in the following way. When I’m generating pdf file from rpt file which has got the font format’s “type 1” I’m getting some mess with font. I’m getting “Marllet” font instead font that  I’ve really used. Has any one know how to resolve this problem?

 

Thanks,

Marcin

 

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum