Hi Guys and Gals
I have quite an awkward problem - not sure if possible...
I have a Purchase Order document - Page Hdr - Detail - Footer etc..that contains a page no on the page footer. This document prints from a 3rd party application. When done for an individual record it works fine - and pages ok.
The application also has the facility to select multiple records and print them all at once. When this is done - the Page Nos continue through the document - which is no good as each Order needs to be sent to a different supplier, and getting a 1 page order that says its 'page 12 or 33' is really confusing.
I can't have a report footer - as this only prints on the last order.
The RESET needs to be done when one of the fields, ie the Purchase Order No in the Page Header changes.
Any clever ideas?
Thanks
Phil