Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Set Database Location Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Tomsss
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 02 Jul 2009
Location: Canada
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 20
Quote Tomsss Replybullet Topic: Set Database Location
     Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 8:42am

 I am trying to change my report to point it to another table in the same database but when I click on update after selecting the two tables nothing happens. I have done this over and over again for years and am confused why it will not update. Is there a bug that anyone is aware of?

 

I have selected tables in different databases many times with this software so that works fine. The two tables are identical it is just one is for open transactions and the other is history.  

 

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum