Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Rep 11 DLLS and OCX Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
demigod
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 01 Jul 2009
Location: Philippines
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote demigod Replybullet Topic: Crystal Rep 11 DLLS and OCX
     Posted: 01 Jul 2009 at 8:56pm
Dead
 
Hi,
 
Help!
 
I'm a newbie in Crystal Reports 11.
I just want to know what are the v11 counterparts of the following
Crystal 7 files:
          CRAXDRT.DLL
          CRAXDDT.DLL
          CRVIEWERL.DLL
          CRYSTL32.OCX
 
 
I dont know but I just cant find them
 
 
 
 
   
     
-- Demigod --
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum