I refresh my data with a specific date range but it seems to pull in ALL dates! ....I have the parameter suppressed in my report header - what am I doing wrong?
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 30 Jun 2009 at 11:46am
Hmmm.
You should have 2 parameter Fields in crystal reports, 1 labeled "Start Date" and the other labeled "End Date". Both should be set to a DATE field type and static.
In your select statement you should have the crystal statement of:
{PUNCH.IN DATE} in {?Start Date} to {?End Date}
Is that all correct?
Do you have any other select statement parts? If so what is your full select statement?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum