Hi.
This is a very simple question, but I'm beginning with Crystal Reports, so here it is...
I'm programming a J2EE application with JRC and Viewer APIs that executes and show the results on screen.
When the report is showed on screen, there's a toolbar at the top of the page. On the left there are the typical export and print buttons.
When I click on them, a dialog window is opened asking the range of pages to print/export and the export format (in case of exporting a report).
But when I push the Ok button in this dialog window, nothing happens and an exception is showed on the server logs.
Here's is my question... ¿do I need to program something else to add functionality to these buttons, something as a listener to capture the event and call a function to print/export? ¿or do Crystal Reports do it for me? is it transparent for the programmer?
Thanks in advance.