Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Display problem from subreports Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
duffey01
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 04 May 2009
Location: Australia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 39
Quote duffey01 Replybullet Topic: Display problem from subreports
     Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 9:12pm
Hi All
 
I have created a report in crystal XI that uses subreports and shared variables to display some totals. I believe that I have to put my formula to add my shared variables in the section below the subreports, therefore, the figures are on the 'line' under where I am getting the totals from. I am explaining this badly
 
subreport1  subreport2  formula1 
$100.00          $25.00        
                                         $125.00
 
How can I make my three figures line up across the page.      
 
Thanks
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 30 Jun 2009 at 6:50am
Hi, since sub1 and sub2 are both sending back values, I would try suppressing the subreports, create 2 new formulas to display the subreport values, and place all 3 formula on the same line...I think that this what you are looking to do.
 
If the subreport start returning 0 when they are suppressed, try putting them first, both in the same section and nothing else, if that doesn't work, try putting each in its own section...there was just a post about subreports not being called that was resolved in a similar manner.
 
HTH
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum