Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Problem while exporting Report as .pdf Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
btough
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 14 May 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 30
Quote btough Replybullet Topic: Problem while exporting Report as .pdf
     Posted: 30 Jun 2009 at 6:31am
Hello all,
 
My Crystal Report contain 12 columns. I set Paper size as Ledger. I have Adobe Reader 8 (Version 8.1.0) installed on my machine. When I export my report as .pdf, all my columns display on the same page. It work fine. 
           But when my client export it as .pdf using the same application, only 9 columns display on 1 page and another 3 columns display on 2nd page. Means it does not get export properly. I don't know what version of Adobe Reader my client have installed on his machine.
 
         Does Version of Adobe Reader is important in this case? Or Report should export properly with any version of Adobe Reader? If it should export with any version, what wrong I am doing?
 
Please, help if have any idea. I would like to appreciate your help.
 
Thanks.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum