Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Show Total Sales value at main report Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev  Page  of 2
Author Message
Chazlenor
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 29 Jun 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote Chazlenor Replybullet Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 3:56am
Hi Rahul & Elisha,

The subject above is the exact issue I'm having, was this issue ever resolved?

thanks in advance

David
Message on Spike Milligan's gravestone...
I told you I was ill !!!
IP IP Logged
Elisha83
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 19 Feb 2008
Location: Malaysia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 62
Quote Elisha83 Replybullet Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 7:17pm
Hi David,
 
I manage to solve that problem already. Im putting my subreport at my Business Category group footer at the main report. The report link is by BC.
3Lish@
IP IP Logged
<< Prev  Page  of 2
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum