Joined: 28 Jun 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: how to sum shift duration in crystal report Posted: 28 Jun 2009 at 1:39pm
Hi, I am new to crystal report and I have a question about sum in crystal report. I have data in the following format and I group them in city, area, name, date and shift.
city area name date shift type duration shift start/end shift dur 1 x aa 6/20/09 e break 0.5 6:00 -14:00 8 1 x aa 6/20/09 e work 2 6:00 -14:00 8 (I want to get actual shift hour = 8 - .5 (break) = 7.5 for each shift here) 1 x aa 6/20/09 l work 3 15:00 - 21:00 6 1 x aa 6/20/09 l break 0.5 15:00 - 21:00 6 (actual shift hour = 6-.5 = 5.5 in this level) (for this date, his total shift hour is 7.5 + 5.5 = 13, put it in date group level 1 x aa 6/21/09 e work 2 6:00 -14:00 8
1 x aa 6/21/09 e work 3 6:00 -14:00 8
1 x aa 6/21/09 e break 0.5 6:00 -14:00 8 . . . (put actual shift hour here for x in the group name level) 1 x bb 6/20/09 e break 1.5 6:00 -14:00 8 1 x bb 6/20/09 e work 2 6:00 -14:00 8 . . . in each group level, I need total actual shift hour (shift level, date level, name level, area level and city level). Anyone knows how to do this in the crystal report?
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 6:51am
Create a sum by clicking on the sigma symbol, looks kindof like an E. Then you can just cut and paste the value into the levels that you want. I think that there is even an option for all levels. The sum function can take an option of by group, and will sum up the values based on the values in the group desired.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum