Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 150
Topic: How to default a parameter to today's date Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 6:15am
Hi I have lots of reports that used to run under Crystal 10 where there is a date parameter which used to default to the current date, (though obviously another could be selected if wanted). Now we have moved to Crystal XI, and the reports are running under Infoview, and the users have to enter a date every time. I have set defaults for strings and numbers, but I do not seem to be able to set defaults to today's date any more. Can anyone tell me how to do it?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum