Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: subreport in multiple reports Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
luislc
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Location: Spain
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote luislc Replybullet Topic: subreport in multiple reports
     Posted: 26 Jun 2009 at 5:07am
Hello All

I have a subreport (it's a FAX Header) and it's called from multiple reports.

Every time that I need modify this subreport. I must open every report and choose the option "re-import subreport" and sometimes I've found that the subreport stored inside the report is different because previous developers doesn't export their versions and then the problem is bigger because I have 2 versions of subreports.

Is there any way to avoid these problems?
I'm developing with Crystal Reports 8. Can I solve this problem with my version? or is essential an upgrade?

Thank you very much
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum