Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Exporting issue Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
svijaykanth
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 22 Jun 2009
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote svijaykanth Replybullet Topic: Exporting issue
     Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 5:35am

Hi,

I am using crystal reports XI Release 2 to develop reports and I will deploy the reports in Crystal reports server using Central management console at client location.

My requirment -

I have developed a report and it consists of 4 ondemand subreports. I have to export the reports( main and subreports) to all the formats CR is supporting(PDF,excel and excel with data,MS Word).

I am able to set the export options for excel and excel with data for main report.

My problem -

I am not able to set the export options for any format in ondemand subreports.

I have to set the export options to ondemand subreports for proper display in exported formats(excel and excel with data).

Please advice.

Thanks,
Vijay Kanth
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum