Hello,
This is my second post of the day and I swear that I actually can create some nice reports, but this new requirement has me totally befuddled. Please help Gurus; I know there should be an easy way to do this...
I have one report with four Groups in Crystal XI that are drillable; my user wants to see the SUM from the previous group displayed in each new group after they have drilled. I have provided the example below. Please let me know if this is descriptive enough.
EXAMPLE:
Group 1 - needs to display the detail and the total TOTAL for all elements
NAME TYPE ADDR STATE TAX SAL GROSS NET TOTAL
Smith Emp ABC LA 150 1000 1200 500 2000
Jones Emp ABC CA 200 1200 1400 700 2200
Toms Emp ABC MS 150 800 800 800 800
TOTAL 3 3 3 500 3000 3000 2000 5000
************************************************************
Group 2 TAB- needs to display the TOTAL from previous GROUP 1
TOTAL 3 3 3 500 3000 3000 2000 5000
NAME TAX SALARY GROSS
Smith 150 1000 1200
TOTAL 150 1000 1200
************************************************************
Group 3 TAB - needs to display the TOTAL from previous GROUP 2
NAME TAX SALARY GROSS
Smith 150 1000 1200
TOTAL 150 1000 1200
STATE GROSS
LA 2000
TOTAL 2000
************************************************************