Joined: 15 May 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Topic: Suppressing ‘Page Header Text Objects’ Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 8:05am
Hello, I need help with suppressing ‘Page Header Text Objects’ in Crystal XI. I have four groups and one Page Header with all 10 Text Objects available in my Groups; the issue is that I need to suppress certain Text Objects when I drill down to the Group Level – each Group has different Fields and Sums (I am currently displaying all available Fields in the Page Header but my users want the Page Header to follow the Group fields. I have done extensive research and it appears that since my objects are in the Page Header, they will be displayed with the Groups no matter how I drill. Is it possible for me to conditionally select the Text Objects and suppress them based on what is visible in my Groups? I have tried all the Crystal Syntax that I know (which is limited), but to no avail... Please let me know if I can clarify more.
Thanks in advance..
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum