Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Default for a Date Parameter Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
yggdrasil
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 150
Quote yggdrasil Replybullet Topic: Default for a Date Parameter
     Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 1:19am
Hi
I have just moved to Crystal XI and so have all my reports. I have some where there is a date parameter, which I want to default to today's date. It did this under Crystal 10, but now it seems the date has to be actually entered every time. Which will annoy the user. I have set all the other defaults, but it doesn't seem possible for dates. Any advice?

And while I'm here, is it possible to customise the toolbar? That icon for a blank report now opens the annoying wizard, so I have to relearn and go through the menu:-)

TIA
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum