Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Multiple columns/Second page Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Jdomkus
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 21 Mar 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote Jdomkus Replybullet Topic: Multiple columns/Second page
     Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 10:23am
I am trying to create a report that has Multiple columns (4 Postcards)  to a page and I also need to print a address on the other side of the page.
 
I am using Crystal reports 2008, Does anyone know how to do this?
 
 When I add another detail section it will not display multiple columns.
 
Any help is appreciated
 
Thanks in advance
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 11:09am
in CR XI you can go  into the Section Expert, select Details and then check "Format with Multiple Columns" as True.
When you do that you will get a layout tab option appear. You need to click on that and set your layout up for it to actually apply the multiple columns.
IP IP Logged
Jdomkus
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 21 Mar 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote Jdomkus Replybullet Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 11:29am
I am able to set the Multiple columns without a problem, How do I set up the second page?
 
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum