Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crystal report graph marked with an x Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
junallan
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 08 May 2008
Location: Canada
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16
Quote junallan Replybullet Topic: Crystal report graph marked with an x
     Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 3:05pm
Hi,
 
I have developed an asp.net 1.1 application that has 2008 crystal reports.  These reports have graphs and images.  When they are displayed the graphs and images are marked as an x.  When I look at the address it is referring to the crystalimagehandler.aspx file.  So I believe the problem has something to do with linking to this file.  Before they displayed correctly.  How can I fix this and get it to show they way it was before?
 
Thanks
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum