Topic: Supress if Dup failing in Subreport Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 6:45am
CR9
I have a subreport with a group header and (2) fields in details.
Using Format_Field > Common > Suppress if Duplicated The one field suppresses properly and the other doesn't.
Neither are formula or totals, they are both fields from a table
edit: There is a conditional suppression on the field that it not suppressing duplicates properly. {OPERATION.SCHED_START_DATE} > NthSmallest (2, {OPERATION.SCHED_START_DATE}, {OPERATION.WORKORDER_BASE_ID})
perhaps the reason is they are not duplicates of the one above when the conditionally suppressed items are considered.
still I'd like to get rid of them.
2nd edit: I created a formula which enabled me to sort the field such that now the suppress if duplicate functions.
NOW the fields are suppressed but there are blank spaces where the data was. (In the section expert I have selected Suppress Blank Section, but the whole section isn't blank, just the suppressed it duplicates fields are blank.) How to eliminate the blank spaces?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum