Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Cross Tab - Sort Order Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
AntDC
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 23 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 76
Quote AntDC Replybullet Topic: Cross Tab - Sort Order
     Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 7:56am
I am using a cross tab to display data from a Group By SQL Command.

In my query, I am retrieving a Row number (from oracle) so that I can group by it and have the cross tab wrap correctly.

However, I want the to sort the output of the cross tab so that it displays the rows in the order of a different field which isn't actually displayed.

How can I do this.

TIA

Ant


Edited by AntDC - 11 Jun 2009 at 7:56am
IP IP Logged
Takesen
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 143
Quote Takesen Replybullet Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 11:44am
If i'm understanding your correctly....
(I'm assuming this is CRXI?)
 
I believe if you just add the field into the rows (choose your grp by options...), and then go into the Customized Style select that field in the rows... you should be able to check the Suppress Subtotal and Suppress Label, and it should go away for you while still allowing you to sort on that...
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum