Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Charting Errors HELP!! Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
OKsoccer24
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 05 Jun 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 35
Quote OKsoccer24 Replybullet Topic: Charting Errors HELP!!
     Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 8:45am
I  have created some reports with charts that run fine within Crystal.  But when I publish them to a server and run them through infoview, it says too many rows and will not run.  I have tried this on-demand and scheduling them and it still does not work.  Any ideas??

Edited by OKsoccer24 - 10 Jun 2009 at 9:28am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum