Joined: 21 May 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Topic: sub report formatting issue Posted: 09 Jun 2009 at 11:06am
Please help ... I have a sub-report that is currently 4 inches wide and I need it to be full width. I though it was the same width as what it is on the main report. On the main report, I dragged it all the way across but it is locked somehow on 4 inches.
Joined: 21 May 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Posted: 09 Jun 2009 at 12:08pm
Nope that doesn't work. The area on the main report, I can resize both up and down. If I make it narrower that 4 inches, it automatically shrinks but when I make it 7 inches, it stays at 4 inches max. Please help!
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum