Joined: 03 Jun 2009
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 65
Topic: Failed to open connectin error. Posted: 08 Jun 2009 at 8:38am
Hi,
I created a report in crystal reports XI R2. Here the report is created over a universe.
The report is working fine.
When I am connection to similar datbase in another environment, while opening the report and running the report I am getting an error as "Failed ot open connection".
I tried to use option "Verify database" in Crystal reports editor. But its showing an error that "the sql command should be updated". But I am unable to view or edit the SQL command.
But the reports in the other enivornment with the same database are working fine.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum