I created a Windows Form application. I am using Crystal Report to show the report. I create a DataSet, set this dataset as the DataSource to the Crystal Report and display the record from DataSet object into Crystal Report.
My report contain 8 columns. out of that 2 columns displays binary data (i.e. images) from the dataset. The Type of these 2 columns is System.Byte[]. Current requirement is that, I have to provide option for these columns to user, so that if user want both or any one of these column, he will select option accordingly and I need to display the selected column.
To acheive this target, I created dataset object with DataColumn1, DataColumn2 like columns, and build query to get the result as per these column names. So my question is how can I suppress the System.Byte[] datatype column at run time? also how can I change the text or name of the Columns to match the description of my columns?
I tried with
rptDoc.ReportDefinition.Sections[
"Section2"].ReportObjects["Text7"].ObjectFormat.EnableSuppress = true;
But it is giving error as "The report field type is not valid"
Please help if knows the solution?
Thanks in advance.