Joined: 30 Jan 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Topic: Insert OLE from word not showing all pages Posted: 04 Jun 2009 at 10:11am
I have a 5 page word document that I'm inserting into the detail section via insert OLE object, create from file that once performed only shows the 1st of 5 pages.
Anyone who has any ideas on why this is happening is GREATLY appreciated.
Joined: 27 May 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 8:08am
I believe that is a known limitation when it comes to OLE objects, the report will only show the first page of the document and you need to doubleclick it to see the full document.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum