Joined: 28 May 2009
Location: South Africa
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Dynamic Picture Location Posted: 29 May 2009 at 12:01am
Hi
In my report i added a picture object and I set the picture location to a field in my table (path to picture), but I get an error that says "devide by zero"?
I even "hard coded" the path to the picture in the formula editor, but with the same result.
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 29 May 2009 at 7:08am
Not clear as to why you are doing what you are doing but my guess is your path is including a \0 somewhere in it. This as an illegal math calculation (trying to divide by zero).
You can put " " around your path name in your formula to make it a string instead of numeric to avoid that error.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum