Joined: 11 Aug 2008
Location: Malaysia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Topic: Add a column in Cross tab Posted: 28 May 2009 at 1:58am
Hi All Experts,
Any idea for how to add a column in cross tab after the colum total? I need to use the newly add colum to count average. I couldn't find is there any way to add it after the last column of total in cross tab. Thanks a lot.
Joined: 11 Aug 2008
Location: Malaysia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Posted: 28 May 2009 at 2:17am
my record will be show as below:
Salesman Budget Item1 Item2 Total Variance
A001 10,000 1,000 500 1,500 (budget-Total)
for the "Total" column, i can use the existing column in cross-tab, but i need to add 1 more column after the "Total" column for count the "variance" and the "variance" column must display as last column in cross-tab
Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 731
Posted: 28 May 2009 at 2:34am
hi
I think you will need to create Manual Cross Tab,or use Select Case statement using SQL get the results in a view and display the fields from the view in the report.
Joined: 11 Aug 2008
Location: Malaysia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Posted: 28 May 2009 at 7:43pm
hi Rahul,
I think i get what do you mean with the manual cross tab. But problems is I do not have a fix number of the Item1 , Item2, it might be expand to Item3, Item4.....and so on. Therefore i could them fix the place for the Item1, Item2, Item3..... these are what I wondering.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum